Wondershare Filmora 64-bit is an easy-to-use and powerful video editor that allows you to import video clips, edit, apply special effects and convert videos to create a complete professional video easily. After creating your video, you can upload it to various online video-sharing sites directly from the dashboard of the application.
Is Filmora 64-bit Free?
You can use the Filmora video editor for free. The free version is a trial edition of the program that has all the tools and features. This means you can use the free version without any restrictions. But when you export a video from this free version, it puts a watermark on the exported video. You need to subscribe if you want to remove the watermark from the video. The Filmora download links for Windows are here. Using these links you can get Filmora offline installer for Windows 11, 10, and 7 (64-bit) PC free.
Filmora is a complete package of home video editing software for creating stunning personal videos. It has a powerful set of features and functionalities that lets you produce stylish and eye-catching videos like a professional video editor.
|Technical Description of the Software|
|Name||Filmora for Windows|
|Operating System||Windows 11, 10, 7 (64-bit)|
|Size||483 MB (Offline Installer)|
|Updated on||25 May 2023|
Download Filmora 64-bit for Windows 11, 10, 7:
Download for Windows 64-bit PC, Size: 481MB
Or for Windows 32-bit PC
Wondershare Filmora is one of the best video editors for Windows. The interface of this application is very simple that offers drag-and-drop video, animation, audio, or image import and also lets you easily crop, rotate, or trim clips, add a caption, apply filter effects, graphics transition, adds special effects like slow motion and reverse, emphasizing or blurring some parts of a video, etc. It has both creative filters and professional 3D LUTs. It allows you to change the aesthetic of your video with one click.
Shotcut 64-bit | Windows Movie Maker | OBS Studio 64-bit
Using this video editor, you can craft new worlds by layering clips and using simple green-screen effects, fixing common problems like fisheye and camera shake, and background noise removal; perfecting your sound with keyframing, and more. The video editor ensures every frame of your creation is as crisp as reality with full 4K Support. It allows importing all types of standard and HD videos, and even it supports 4K video formats.
Filmora free version features.
- Layering clips and using simple green-screen effects in Filmora lets you create professional-looking videos.
- With keyframing, background noise removal, and many other tools, you can make the sound quality perfect.
- This software ensures every frame of your creation is as crisp as reality with full 4K Support.
- It provides fast video processing, proxy files, and adjustable preview quality to help you be more productive.
- You can easily fix some common video problems like fisheye and camera shake and also add effects like slow motion and reverse.
- You can change the aesthetic of your video with one click. It has both creative filters and professional 3D LUTs.
- Upload and share your edited Story to online video-sharing sites directly through the app.
System Requirements (Windows):
Here are the recommended system resources required to run Filmora on a Windows PC. But you can still use it on a PC having fewer system resources than recommended.
- Operating System: Filmora can be installed on Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 (64-bit) PC.
- Processor: The recommended processor to smoothly run the video editor is an Intel core i3. You can use a higher multicore processor for faster processing. You may need Intel 6th Generation CPU or a newer CPU for editing HD and 4K Videos.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later;
- Disk space: At least 10GB of free hard disk space for installation and storing edited videos.
The links to download Filmora from its official site are listed above. You can download Filmora offline installer using these links. These links are fully safe and secure to download the video editor for your Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 PC.
Filmora 32-bit & 64-bit: Which one do you need?
There are both Filmora 32-bit and 64-bit versions available for Windows 32/64-bit PC. The 64-bit version installer is for 64-bit Windows and another is for Windows 32-bit PC. The latest version of this app is only available in the 64-bit version and it only supports Windows 64-bit PC. If you have a PC other than a 64-bit CPU, then you have to download the Filmora old version. Download Filmora 64-bit for Windows using the above-listed link.