Filmora 32-bit for Windows is an easy-to-use and powerful video editing software used to edit video clips and make beautiful video and slide shows. It allows you to import video clips, edit, apply special effects and convert videos to create a complete professional video easily. It is a complete package for editing personal videos as well as videos for YouTube and other video-sharing platforms. After producing the video, you can upload it directly from the app’s dashboard to various video-sharing sites. Filmora 32-bit is the perfect video editing software for creating stunning personal videos on Windows 32-bit PC. It has a powerful set of features and functionalities that lets you produce stylish and eye-catching videos like a professional video editor.
You can use the Filmora 32-bit video editor for free. The free version is a trial edition of the program that has all the tools and features. This means you can use the free version without any restrictions. But the main downfall of the trial version is when you produce a video using this free version, it puts a watermark on the exported video.
Even though there are both Filmora 32-bit and 64-bit versions available for Windows PC. The company has discontinued the 32-bit version of Filmora and therefore there is no new release of the Filmora 32-bit version available. If you have a 32-bit Windows computer system, then you need to download the Filmora 32-bit, then version 7.8 is the final release of this free video editor for Windows 32-bit systems.
Here you can download Filmora for Windows 10, 8, or Windows 7 (32-bit) PC. Download now, it is free and easy to get this app here.
Wondershare Filmora is one of the best video editors for Windows. The interface of this application is very simple that offers drag-and-drop video, animation, audio, or image import and also lets you easily crop, rotate, or trim clips, add a caption, apply filter effects, graphics transition, add special effects like slow motion and reverse, emphasizing or blurring some parts of a video, etc. It has both creative filters and professional 3D LUTs. It allows you to change the aesthetic of your video with one click.
Using this video editor, you can craft new worlds by layering clips and using simple green-screen effects, fix common problems like fisheye and camera shake, background noise removal; perfecting your sound with keyframing, and more. The video editor ensures every frame of your creation is as crisp as reality with full 4K Support. It allows importing all types of standard and HD videos, and even it supports 4K video formats.
Filmora free version features.
- Layering clips and using simple green-screen effects in Filmora lets you create professional-looking videos.
- With keyframing, background noise removal, and many other tools, you can make the sound quality perfect.
- This software ensures every frame of your creation is as crisp as reality with full 4K Support.
- It provides fast video processing, proxy files, and adjustable preview quality to help you be more productive.
- You can easily fix some common video problems like fisheye and camera shake and also add effects like slow motion and reverse.
- You can change the aesthetic of your video with one click. It has both creative filters and professional 3D LUTs.
- Upload and share your edited Story to online video-sharing sites directly from Filmora9.
System Requirements (Windows):
Here are the recommended system resources required to run Filmora on a Windows PC. But you can still use it on a PC having fewer system resources than recommended.
- Operating System: Filmora 32bit can be installed on Windows 10, 8, and 7 (32-bit) PC.
- Processor: The recommended processor to smoothly run the video editor is an Intel core i3. You can use a higher multicore processor for faster processing. You may need Intel 6th Generation CPU or a newer CPU for editing HD and 4K Videos.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later;
- Disk space: At least 10GB of free hard disk space for installation and storing edited videos.
Technical Details of the application:
- Name: Filmora
- Publisher: Wondershare
- Website: filmora.wondershare.com
- License: Shareware
- Version: 7.8
- Category: Multimedia/Video Editor
- OS Required: Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit)
- Installer Type: Offline Installer.
Download Filmora 32-bit for Windows 10, 8, and 7:
Download 32-bit, Size: 162 MB
Or Download 64-bit
The links to get the Filmora 32-bit for free from its official site are listed above. You can download Filmora offline installer using these links.