The new Vivaldi browser protects your device from trackers, blocks unwanted ads during web browsing, and puts you in control with unique built-in features. It is a feature-rich and super-fast modern web browser for Windows PC as well as for other platforms. It is developed using the Chromium source codes. It has a pretty similar and modern-looking interface to the Opera browser. On this page, we are sharing the Vivaldi latest version download links for Windows PC.
Vivaldi is a new web browser developed by Vivaldi Technologies, initially released on April 12, 2016. It is free and a cross-platform internet browser that is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and also for Android operating systems. Download Vivaldi for Windows PC on SoftShareNet. The latest version of Vivaldi Browser is 4.3
Vivaldi’s latest update on desktop and notebooks lets you expand tab groups with Accordion Tabs and run browser commands in a sequence with a single shortcut.
Download the Vivaldi browser offline installers for Windows 10, 8, and 7 PC free from its official source. The latest version of this browser is available for both Windows 32 and 64-bit platforms.
Vivaldi is a newly introduced web browser that uses the Blink browser engine. The same browser engine used by Google Chrome and Opera. It is a feature-packed browser that has every important feature that a modern web browser should have. Also, it is highly customizable. This browser also supports Chrome extensions. As it uses the chromium-based browser engine. You can install various browser extensions from the Chrome Web Store and customize the browser accordingly.
The main feature of the browser is the user’s privacy and also provides a hassle-free clean browsing environment. Vivaldi browser is designed to provide users with safety, privacy, and security during internet browsing. As stated by the developers they never track user activity on the browser. It also provides a private browsing window to search privately and anonymously. The browser will not be store the search history, cookies, and temporary files of the website you visit in a Private Window.
Key Features of Vivaldi Browser:
Adaptive user interface: The interface of the Vivaldi browser can be customized easily in a different way by changing the themes. You can also create a schedule to change your browser theme all day long. The adaptive interface of the browser lets you adjust the position, size, and appearance of the browser’s UI elements.
- Easily customizable: It lets you tweak and tune every part of the browser to create your own unique experience.
- Easy Navigation: Vivaldi makes navigation easier. Get to where you’re going faster with fully configurable Search options, custom shortcuts, and a Bookmark manager fit for power users.
- Tab Management: Tab management gives you full control of how you group and display browser tabs in this browser. It lets you group a lot of tabs open tabs in Tab Stacks to declutter and stay organized. The browser’s Window Panel gives you a tree-style overview of tabs and allows you to search and manage your tabs right from the sidebar.
- Mouse & Keyboard Shortcuts: Vivaldi lets you search through open tabs, history, bookmarks, settings, etc using one single keyboard shortcut of Quick Command.
- Quick Command: The Command box lets you find different settings, shortcuts, menu items easily. After opening Vivaldi, just press the F2 button on your keyboard, and the quick command box will appear immediately. You can use the Quick Command box to change settings, view history or bookmarks, start a new window or a private window, task manager, extension, and many more shortcuts.
- Multi-platform browser: It is a cross-platform browser, that is available for different operating systems including Mac, Android, and Linux. The Windows version is also can be run on all new Windows OS including Windows XP. It is available for Mac OS version 10.10 and higher and Linux Operating System. Note that, Windows XP and Vista do not support Vivaldi’s latest version. The last supported version of the Vivaldi browser by Windows Vista and XP is Vivaldi 1.0.435.46.
- Supports Chrome Extension: As said above, this browser supports browser extensions that are made for Google Chrome. You can install any extensions or themes on this web browser directly from the Chrome Web Store. To add an extension to Vivaldi from Chrome Web Store, Just press “Ctrl, Shift, E (Ctrl+Shift+E)” together on your keyboard and then click on the Chrome Web Store link and find your required Extensions.
In-built Page Capture: This browser has a quick capture button to take a screenshot of any web page instantly.
Technical Details of the application:
- Name: Vivaldi Web Browser
- Category: Web Browser
- Developer: Vivaldi Technologies™
- Website: vivaldi.com
- Version: 4.3.2439.56
- OS Supports: Windows (All Versions)
- License: Freeware
- Developer: Vivaldi Technologies
- File size: –
- Added on: 24 October 2021
Download Vivaldi for Windows 10, 7 PC:
Vivaldi 32-bit Version Download
(Size: 73.8 MB)
Vivaldi 64-bit Version Download
(Size: 77.4 MB)