Vivaldi Browser for PC comes with several built-in features like Notes, Screen Capture, Image Properties, etc. Download Vivaldi for Windows PC to experience a secure web browsing experience. The Vivaldi is developed using Chromium source codes. It has a pretty similar and modern-looking interface to the Opera browser. It has a minimal and uncluttered interface and is easily customizable.
What is Vivaldi:
Vivaldi is a user privacy-focused browser that protects your device from trackers, blocks unwanted ads during web browsing, and puts you in control with unique built-in features. It is a feature-rich and super-fast modern web browser for Windows PC as well as for other platforms.
It is a new web browser developed by Vivaldi Technologies, initially released in April 2016. It is free and a cross-platform internet browser that is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and also for Android operating systems.
Vivaldi’s latest update on desktops and notebooks lets you expand tab groups with Accordion Tabs and run browser commands in a sequence with a single shortcut.
Download Vivaldi for PC Windows 11, 10, and 7 PC from its official source. Vivaldi offline installers are available for both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms separately and you can download them for Windows PC here.
It is a newly introduced web browser that uses the Blink browser engine. The same browser engine is used by Google Chrome and Opera. It is a feature-packed browser that has every important feature that a modern web browser should have. Also, it is highly customizable. This browser also supports Chrome extensions. As it uses the Chromium-based browser engine. You can install various browser extensions from the Chrome Web Store and customize the browser accordingly.
The main feature of the browser is the user’s privacy and also provides a hassle-free clean browsing environment. Vivaldi browser is designed to provide users with safety, privacy, and security during internet browsing. As stated by the developers they never track user activity on the browser. It also provides a private browsing window to search privately and anonymously. The browser will not store the search history, cookies, and temporary files of the website you visit in a Private Window.
Key Features of Vivaldi:
- Adaptive user interface: The interface of the browser can be customized easily in a different way by changing the themes. You can also create a schedule to change your browser theme all day long. The adaptive interface of the browser lets you adjust the position, size, and appearance of the browser’s UI elements.
- Easily customizable: It lets you tweak and tune every part of the browser to create your own unique experience.
- Easy Navigation: Vivaldi makes navigation easier. Get to where you’re going faster with fully configurable Search options, custom shortcuts, and a Bookmark manager fit for power users.
- Tab Management: Tab management gives you full control of how you group and display browser tabs in this browser. It lets you group a lot of tabs and open tabs in Tab Stacks to declutter and stay organized. The browser’s Window Panel gives you a tree-style overview of tabs and allows you to search and manage your tabs right from the sidebar.
- Mouse & Keyboard Shortcuts: It lets you search through open tabs, history, bookmarks, settings, etc using one single keyboard shortcut of Quick Command.
- Quick Command: The Command box lets you find different settings, shortcuts, and menu items easily. After opening the browser, just press the F2 button on your keyboard, and the quick command box will appear immediately. You can use the Quick Command box to change settings, view history or bookmarks, start a new window or a private window, task manager, extension, and many more shortcuts.
- Multi-platform browser: It is a cross-platform browser, that is available for different operating systems including Mac, Android, and Linux. The Windows version is also can be run on all new Windows OS including Windows XP. It is available for Mac OS version 10.10 and higher and Linux Operating Systems. Note that, Windows XP and Vista do not support the latest version of the browser. You can download the last supported version of Vivaldi for Windows Vista and XP here.
- Supports Chrome Extension: As said above, this browser supports browser extensions that are made for Google Chrome. You can install any extensions or themes on this web browser directly from the Chrome Web Store. To add an extension to Vivaldi from Chrome Web Store, Just press “Ctrl, Shift, E (Ctrl+Shift+E)” together on your keyboard and then click on the Chrome Web Store link and find your required Extensions.
- In-built Page Capture: This browser has a quick capture button to take a screenshot of any web page instantly.
Technical Details of the application:
- Category: Web Browser
- Developer/website: Vivaldi Technologies™
- Version: 6.2
- OS Supports: Windows 11, 10, 8, and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- License: Freeware
- Updated on: 17 October 2023
Download Vivaldi for Windows 11, and 10 PC:
Use the below links to download Vivaldi as per your requirement:
Download the 32-bit Version:
(Size: 90 MB)
Download Vivaldi 64-bit Version:
(Size: 96 MB)
Download for Windows 7, 8:
The latest Vivaldi browser does not support Windows 7 and 8 PC. Therefore, if you need to use this browser on a Windows 7 PC, then you have to download version 5.6 for Windows 7 and 8.
Download for Windows XP:
If you want to run the Vivaldi browser on Windows XP, then you can download the Vivaldi old version for Windows XP via the link below
Download Vivaldi for MAc OS:
Download Vivaldi Browser for Windows using the links above (official links) and enjoy the safe, secure and new web browsing experience on your PC.