Vivaldi for Windows XP and Vista OS:
Vivaldi for PC is a user privacy-focused browser that protects your device from trackers, blocks unwanted ads during web browsing, and puts you in control with unique built-in features. It is developed using the Chromium source codes. It has a pretty similar and modern-looking interface to the Opera browser. It has a minimal and uncluttered interface and is easily customizable. It also comes with several built-in features like Notes, Screen Capture, Image Properties, etc. Download Vivaldi for Windows PC here. If you want to install Vivaldi on your old PC that runs Windows XP or Windows Vista, then you can download the latest version of Vivaldi for Windows XP or Vista operating systems.
It is a new web browser developed by Vivaldi Technologies, initially released on April 12, 2016. It is free and a cross-platform internet browser that is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and also for Android operating systems. The latest version of Vivaldi Browser is a feature-rich and super-fast modern web browser for new versions of Windows such as Windows 11, 10, etc. You can download it here.
Vivaldi Old Version for Windows XP:
If you are still using Windows XP for any reason and you want to install the Vivaldi browser on that computer, then it is not possible to install the new versions of Vivaldi on that PC. Because the recent version of this browser only supports modern Windows versions. If you have a PC that runs an old Windows OS such as Windows XP, or Vista, then you need an old version of Vivaldi for your old OS. The last and most recent version of Vivaldi for Windows XP is v1.0.435.46. Download Vivaldi for Windows XP and Vista using the link shared here. Vivaldi 1.0.435.46 installers are available for both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms separately.
Note that we always recommend using updated OS and the latest software so that your data stays safe and secure.
Know About Vivaldi web Browser:
It is a newly introduced web browser that uses the Blink browser engine. The same browser engine used by Google Chrome and Opera. It is a feature-packed browser that has every important feature that a modern web browser should have. Also, it is highly customizable. This browser also supports Chrome extensions. As it uses the chromium-based browser engine. You can install various browser extensions from the Chrome Web Store and customize the browser accordingly.
Security and privacy are the main features of this browser. It has a simple interface and provides a hassle-free clean browsing environment. Vivaldi browser is designed to provide users with safety, privacy, and security during internet browsing. As stated by the developers they never track user activity on the browser. It also provides a private browsing window to search privately and anonymously. The browser will not store the search history, cookies, and temporary files of the website you visit in a Private Window.
Key Features of Vivaldi Browser:
Adaptive user interface: The interface of the Vivaldi browser can be customized easily in a different way by changing the themes. The adaptive interface of the browser lets you adjust the position, size, and appearance of the browser’s UI elements.
- Easily customizable: It lets you tweak and tune every part of the browser to create your own unique experience.
- Easy Navigation: Vivaldi makes navigation easier. Get to where you’re going faster with fully configurable Search options, custom shortcuts, and a Bookmark manager fit for power users.
- Tab Management: Tab management gives you full control of how you group and display browser tabs in this browser. It lets you group a lot of tabs open tabs in Tab Stacks to declutter and stay organized. The browser’s Window Panel gives you a tree-style overview of tabs and allows you to search and manage your tabs right from the sidebar.
- Mouse & Keyboard Shortcuts: Vivaldi lets you search through open tabs, history, bookmarks, settings, etc using one single keyboard shortcut of Quick Command.
- Multi-platform browser: It is a cross-platform browser, that is available for different operating systems including Mac, Android, and Linux.
- Supports Chrome Extension: As said above, this browser supports browser extensions that are made for Google Chrome. You can install any extensions or themes on this web browser directly from the Chrome Web Store. To add an extension to Vivaldi from Chrome Web Store, Just press “Ctrl, Shift, E (Ctrl+Shift+E)” together on your keyboard and then click on the Chrome Web Store link and find your required Extensions.
How to get Vivaldi for Windows XP?
You can easily download Vivaldi 32-bit and 64-bit installers using the links listed just below the technical descriptions of the app. Just click on a download link
Technical Details of the app:
- Category: Web Browser
- Developer: Vivaldi Technologies™
- Website: vivaldi.com
- Version: 1.0.435.46
- OS Supports: Windows XP and Vista (32/64-bit)
- License: Freeware
- Developer: Vivaldi Technologies
- Added on: 08 April 2021
Download Vivaldi for Windows XP and Vista:
Download 32-bit Version: (Size: 37 MB)
Download 64-bit Version: (Size: 42 MB)
Download Vivaldi for Windows 11, 10, and 7.
Get the Vivaldi old version for Windows XP using the official links above and enjoy a new web browsing experience on your old Windows PC.