Paint.Net is an free application used to draw images, edit images, and design graphics. It is a simple but powerful image editor that replaces the MS Paint program on Windows and lets you enjoy the power of several useful tools that MS Paint does not have. Paint.Net 32-bit download for Windows 7 and 10 PC here.
Uses of Paint.Net:
Paint.Net for PC offers a wide range of photo editing tools and features that help users manipulate images the way they want.
When it comes to photo editing on PC, it’s not as complex as professional tools like Adobe Photoshop CC, but Paint.NET is an excellent choice for amateur photographers and day-to-day computer users who want to enhance and modify their images. It offers features like layers, various special effects, a user-friendly interface, and support for various file formats.
Why Paint.Net is Popular?
The simple friendly interface, lightweight in size, and effectiveness of Paint.Net make it a handy option for quick image editing tasks. Additionally, it is available for free download for PC, which adds to its popularity among users looking for a simple, powerful, and free image editing application.
Is Paint.Net 32-bit Still Available:
Yes; The Paint.NET 32-bit version is still available for download for Windows 7 and 10 32-bit PCs but the release of new versions has been discontinued. The Paint Net 4.3.12 is the last 32-bit version for the Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10 32-bit (x86) PC. Starting with Paint.NET v4.4, it will not work on the above version of Windows PC and only Windows 10 and 11 (64-bit) will be supported.
Here is the official statement by its developer(s) on its website:
“Paint.NET v4.3.x will be the last release(s) that work on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or on any 32-bit/x86 version of Windows. It has become significantly more difficult and time consuming to support these lately, not very many people are using them, and I can no longer justify the cost and frustration of keeping support for these afloat. Starting with Paint.NET v4.4, only Windows 10 and 11+ will be supported, and only on 64-bit (x64 and ARM64). “
- It has a simple and friendly user interface so that it becomes quickly learnable without assistance. It uses a tabbed document interface to handle multiple images easily. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description for easy navigation.
- Supporting layers are one of the useful features of Paint.NET. Like Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, it supports the photo layers feature. layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience.
- It offers many built-in special effects such as blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion noise, embossing, etc. for enhancing and perfecting your images
- The simple but powerful toolbar of Paint.NET includes simple tools for drawing shapes, including an easy-to-use curve tool for drawing splines or Bezier curves. The Gradient tool, Magic Wand for selecting regions of similar color, and the Clone Stamp for copying or erasing portions of an image. There is also a simple text editor, a tool for zooming, and a Recolor tool.
- Unlimited History (undo and redo): Every action a user performs on an image is recorded in the History window and may be undone. Once an action is undone, the user can also redo it. The length of the history is only limited by available disk space.
- It has a very active online forum with a friendly, passionate, and ever-expanding community to help you with advice and tutorials.
- Paint NET releases new updates frequently which are free and contain new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. And a user can install these updates using only two clicks of the mouse.
- Application Name: Paint.Net
- Developer: dotPDN LLC.
- Website: getpaint.net
- Category: Image Editor
- OS Required: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP (32-bit)
- License: Freeware
- Version: 4.3.12 (Final Version)
Paint.NET 32-bit Download for Windows:
Paint.NET Latest Version For Windows 11/10:
Download Paint.NET latest version 64-bit, Size: 62 MB
Additional Software Required by Paint.Net:
Paint NET 32-bit can be run on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 SP1 with Platform Update for Windows 7. Note: This application require Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 to be installed on your PC. You can also download .NET Framework 4.7.2 directly here.
Paint.NET 32-bit download for PC using the link above. You will get the Paint installer from its official source from here, hence it is 100% safe and secure for your PC.