BleachBit is a free PC cleanup and optimizing tool to free up your computer disk space by removing junk and temporary files, boost your PC’s performance by clean up clipboard data, application catches, and protects your privacy by deleting your web browser’s history, cache, cookies. It is available for both Windows and Linux OS. Here, we are sharing the latest version BleachBit download link for Windows PC. On this page, you can free download BleachBit latest version for Windows 10, 8 and 7 for 32 bit and 64 bit computers. These BleashBit download links are authentic and 100% safe and secure.
BleachBit helps you frees disk space quickly. Beyond simply deleting files, it includes advanced features such as shredding files to prevent recovery, wiping free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications. It also helps you guards your privacy by clearing the private information like your browsing history, weblogs, cookies, etc from your web browsers and shredding temporary files. It clears junk and temporary files from thousands of applications including Firefox, Adobe Flash, Google Chrome, Opera, etc.
It is an open-source program developed by Andrew Ziem. The source codes of the program is copyrighted under the GNU General Public License version 3.
Features of BleschBit latest version:
BleachBit has many useful features designed to help you easily clean your computer to free space and maintain privacy.
- Delete your private files so completely.
- Simple operation: read the descriptions, check the boxes you want, click preview, and click delete.
- Multi-platform: Linux and Windows
- Free of charge and no money trail
- Free to share, learn, and modify (open source)
- No adware, spyware, malware, backdoors, browser toolbars, or “value-added software”
- Translated to 63 languages besides American English
- Shred files to hide their contents and prevent data recovery
- Shred any file (such as a spreadsheet on your desktop)
- Overwrite free disk space to hide previously deleted files
- Portable app for Windows: run without installation
- Command-line interface for scripting and automation
- CleanerML allows anyone to write a new cleaner using XML
- Automatically import and update winapp2.ini cleaner files (a separate download) giving Windows users access to 2500+ additional cleaners
- Frequent software updates with new features
- Advanced wiping on Windows (requires BleachBit 2.0 with administrator access and local file system)
Use BleachBit to:
- Free disk space
- Reduce the size of backups and the time to create them by removing unnecessary files
- Maintain privacy
- Improve system performance (by vacuuming the Firefox database, for example)
- Prepare whole disk images for compression (common for “ghost” backups and virtual machines) by wiping free disk space.
BleachBit Technical Details: