With BleachBit you can free cache, delete cookies, clear Internet history, shred temporary files, delete logs, and discard junk you don’t know about. This open-source PC optimizer supports Windows systems as well as some other operating systems. It can clean many applications including Firefox, Adobe Flash, Google Chrome, Opera, and more. BleachBit download for PC for free.
Beyond just deleting files, BleachBit includes advanced features such as secure file deletion to prevent recovery, erasing free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications, etc.
It supports all major Windows 32-bit and 64-bit computers. It is a very lightweight program that does not consume too many resources on your PC and therefore, it never impacts the performance of your computer. You can download BleachBit for Windows using the links shared on this page below. These download links are 100% authentic, safe, and secure.
It also helps you guard your privacy by clearing private information like your browsing history, weblogs, cookies, etc from your web browsers and shredding temporary files. It clears junk and temporary files from thousands of applications including Firefox, Adobe Flash, Google Chrome, Opera, etc.
It is an open-source program developed by Andrew Ziem. The source codes of the program are copyrighted under the GNU General Public License version 3.
Features of BleschBit PC Optimizer:
BleachBit has many useful features designed to help you easily clean your computer to free space and maintain privacy.
- Delete your private files completely.
- Simple operation: read the descriptions, check the boxes you want, click preview, and click delete.
- Multi-platform: Linux and Windows
- Free of charge and no money trail
- Free to share, learn, and modify (open source)
- No adware, spyware, malware, backdoors, browser toolbars, or “value-added software”
- Translated to 63 languages besides American English
- Shred files to hide their contents and prevent data recovery
- Shred any file (such as a spreadsheet on your desktop)
- Overwrite free disk space to hide previously deleted files
- Portable app for Windows: run without installation
- Command-line interface for scripting and automation
- CleanerML allows anyone to write a new cleaner using XML
- Automatically import and update winapp2.ini cleaner files (a separate download) giving Windows users access to 2500+ additional cleaners
- Frequent software updates with new features
- Advanced wiping on Windows (requires BleachBit 2.0 with administrator access and local file system)
BleachBit Program’s Technical Details:
- Name: BleachBit
- OS Requirements: Windows (All Versions),
- Category: System Optimizer
- License: Open Source
- Version: 4.4.2 (Latest Version)
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Developer: Andrew Ziem
- Website: BleachBit.org
- Rate this app:
BleachBit Download for Windows:
BleachBit download (latest version) for PC using the below download link.
Uses of BleachBit:
- You can use it to free up disk space by deleting temporary files, junk files etc.
- Reduce the size of backups and the time to create them by removing unnecessary files
- It helps maintain privacy and security by clearing unnecessary cookies, log files, browser history etc.
- Improve system performance (by vacuuming the Firefox database, for example)
- Prepare whole disk images for compression (common for “ghost” backups and virtual machines) by wiping free disk space.