Google Drive is one of the best secure cloud storage services. All the files or data kept on it are fully private and no one can access them until you share any folder or file. It is a free cloud storage and file-sharing service provided by the internet giant Google. The only thing you need to use Google Drive on your PC or phone is a Google Account. You can access Google Drive easily through a web browser or the Drive application. If you want to access this service through the drive application, then you need to download and install the Google Drive app on your computer or smartphone.
On this page, you can download Google Drive latest version for your Windows 10, 8 and 7 PC. It is an offline installer of the Drive that lets you install the Google Drive latest version on both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. The Drive by Google is one of the best cloud storage platforms. It allows you to backup and store your files and folders in the cloud storage, which is provided by Google, and also lets you share and collaborate all of your digital files and folders.
Google Drive is a cross-platform application is developed by Google. There are different versions of this free cloud storage application available for different platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, etc. Google’s Drive latest version lets you store all your personal files, photos, documents, etc in the cloud storage provided by Google. You can sync and backup all your important personal files in Google Drive and you can access this secure cloud storage anywhere to see or download your files.
It provides 15 GB free cloud storage against a Google Account and you can extend your cloud storage capacity up to 16 TB by upgrading your plan from free to paid and therefore, using its free version, you can store anything up to 15 GB. You need a Google account to access the Drive and you can create a Google Account here.
Google Drive Latest Version Features:
- It is a free application, through which you can easily store your files such as audio, video, documents, or any other files in the Google cloud storage.
- It allows you to sync and backup your phone and computer files with Cloud Storage and you can access them anytime and anywhere.
- The free version of Drive provides 15 BG free secure cloud storage and you can buy additional spaces.
- Through this app, you can share your files and folders with your family or colleagues. You can invite them to manage your files on Google’s online cloud storage system.
- Using GoogleDrive Android version, you can scan any of your paper documents and It will automatically store them as a PDF file instantly.
Technical details of the application:
- Name: Google Drive
- Developer: Google
- Website: www.google.com/drive
- Category: Cloud Storage/Sync and Backup
- Installer Type: Standalone offline installer.
- Version: 3.55.3625.9414 (Latest Version)
- Size: 55 MB
Download Google Drive for Windows 10, 8, 7:
Install Google’s Drive latest version on Android smartphone:
Install GoogleDrive on iOS: