Adobe Reader for Windows is one of the best and most comprehensive software for viewing, printing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents on Windows 11, 10, and Windows 7 PC. It is capable of opening all types of PDF documents, and contents, including forms and multimedia, as it is more powerful than other PDF reader applications. Download Adobe Reader for Windows and use it to view, print, search, annotate, digitally sign, verify, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
The Adobe Reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader DC) is a complete freeware and the best free PDF reader for Windows and it provides a global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. And now, it’s connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
The Adobe Reader offline installer supports all the latest versions of Windows such as Windows 11, 10, and Windows 7 and it can be installed on both 32-bit and 64-bit computer systems. After downloading the installers, you can use them to install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC free PDF view on both the Windows 32-bit and 64-bit PC easily.
Note that, Adobe Reader’s latest versions are not compatible with Windows XP. If you need it Windows XP, then you can download Adobe Reader 11.0 for Windows XP here.
Uses of Adobe Reader:
- As we all know that it is the official app to view PDF files on PC and some other platforms. Besides allowing you to read a PDF, it also lets you view, sign, comment on, and share PDFs for free.
- The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC provides a better PDF reading experience to the users than other free PDF reading software.
- It offers different features like viewing all types of PDF files, printing PDF files, adding notes to a PDF file, locking PDF files by adding a password, a Tabbed viewing interface, etc.
- With Acrobat Reader DC, you can also easily add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
- As it is a premium application, you have to buy a subscription package to avail of its advanced features such as converting any files to PDF, text recognization on scanned documents, combining multiple PDFs, etc.
If you want to add some other important features like adding comments to PDF files, combining two or more PDF files, converting PDF to image formats or vice versa, Converting PDF files to word doc or Word document to PDF, filling, signing, and sending PDF forms, Industry-leading OCR, Approve or reject PDF, etc, then can buy the professional version of this program. Another similar program to Adobe Reader is PDF-XChange Editor which provides more features than Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- Name: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Publisher: Adobe
- Version: 23.003.20269
- Language: English
- Category: PDF Reader
- Size: 253 MB
- InstallerType: Offline Installer
- Updated on: 18 August 2023
Operating System Requirement: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC supports Windows 11, 10, 8, and Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (32/64-bit), to Windows Server 2019. If you want Adobe Reader for Windows XP, then you can download it here.
Download Adobe Reader for Windows 11, 10, 7:
[**By clicking the Download button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software Licensing Agreement.]
Adobe Reader for Windows 11, 10, and 7:
Adobe Reader for Windows Server 2012, 2019
Adobe Reader DC 2019 for Windows (old version):
Adobe Reader XI for Windows XP, Vista:
Adobe Reader Free Alternatives:
Here are some best alternatives to Adobe Reader that can be used for free. Such as:
The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the best free PDF reader that provides a better PDF reading experience to users. It offers different features like viewing all types of PDF files, printing PDF files, adding notes to a PDF file, locking PDF files by adding a password, Tabbed viewing interface, etc. If you want to add some other important features like adding comments to PDF files, combining two or more PDF files, converting PDF to an image or vice versa, Convert PDF files to word doc or Word document to PDF, Fill, signing, and sending PDF forms, Industry-leading OCR, Approve or reject PDF, etc, then can buy the professional version of this program.
The latest Adobe Reader DC has been released with some new features to enhance the PDF reading experience. This version supports modern Windows operating systems such as Windows 11, 10, 8, Windows 7 SP 1, and Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012 R2, 2019, etc. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC offline installer for Windows PC using the above download links.