Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform software related to business and account management. It is one of the best free tools to do personal finance and accounting-related tasks. This cross-platform, easy-to-use, and one of the best free accounting software is packed with different important tools and features so that it can be used as a free substitute for premium accounting software. You can install Money Manager Ex on almost all modern versions of Windows PC including Windows Vista, and 10, (32-bit and 64 bit). This cross-platform accounting application is also available for other popular operating systems like Mac, Android, Linux.
The interface of this application is very simple and easy to use. This helps individuals to organize their accounts and track their debit and credit reports, expenses and budgets, transactions, etc. effortlessly. You can download Money Manager Ex for Windows computers using the links on this page.
Features of Money Manager Ex:
- Money Manager Ex has an impressive, simple, fast, and user-friendly interface so that users can manage this app easily.
- It allows you to manage your checking account, credit card account, bank accounts, savings, stock investment, assets accounts, etc.
- You can view the reports using a graph or pie charts instantly.
- It can import data from any CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format, QIF (Quicken Interchange Format), HTML, and XML formats so that the user can open their previous reports in Money Manager Ex.
- This is cross-platform accounting software that is available for different operating systems and devices such as Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac OS, Linux, Android, etc.
- This application is available in 24 international languages.
- This software is also available in the portable mode which does not require an installation and you can run from a USB or pen drive.
Download Money Manager Ex for Windows 10, 8, 7:
Download MMEX for Windows 32-bit, Size: 10.6 MB
Download MMES for Windows 64-bit, Size: 11.5 MB
Money Manager includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness – something one can use every day. Download Money Manager Ex for Windows now.