LibreOffice 64-bit for Windows PC is one of the best and most popular open-source office suites that can be used for absolutely free. It includes all the necessary programs and features required to handle all your home and office work. It includes the following programs and applications for executing different tasks like Writer for word processing, Calc for creating spreadsheets, Impress for designing beautiful presentations, Draw for making vector graphics and flowcharts, Base for databases, and Math used for formula editing. Download LibreOffice 64-bit Windows 7 PC and enjoy the freedom of the open-source office suite package.
On this page, you can download the LibreOffice 64-bit free (latest version) from its official website for Windows 64-bit computers. Besides Windows OS, LibreOffice is also available for Mac OS and Linux and download links of this free office suite for Mac and Linux are also here on SoftShareNet.
It is very similar to the Microsoft Office Suite and can be used as a full substitute for the Microsoft Office program. Most importantly, LibreOffice can open, edit, and save almost all types of Office file formats, including the new 2007/2010 versions. Additionally, it also allows you to save your documents in any office format, including PDF format.
LibreOffice is a feature-packed full office package that helps you unleash and improve your creativity and productivity for free. It has a clean and simple interface and it provides several essential tools and options to help you achieve your requirements in the office or at home. It includes several useful applications that make LibreOffice the most powerful popular Open-Source office suite.
System requirement for LibreOffice 64-bit for Windows:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, or Windows 10
- Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium III, Athlon, or latest system recommended)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- Up to 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- 1024×768 resolution (higher resolution recommended), with at least 256 colors.
- Administrator rights are needed for the installation process. It is a recommended best practice to back up your system and data before you remove or install any software.
How to install LibreOffice on Windows :
LibreOffice technical details:
- Name: LibreOffice 64-bit
- Category: Office Suite
- Developer: LibreOffice.org
- Website: www.libreoffice.org
- Version: 7.4.1
- Size: 319 MB
- Updated on: 27 September 2022
- License: Open-Source/Free
- Languages: English.
Operating System: Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download LibreOffice 64-bit for Windows:
If you have a Windows 32-bit computer, then you need to download the LibreOffice 32-bit installer and you can get the latest version using the below link.